With ExpressGST you can see return filing status of all clients / GSTIN’s which you have added in the ExpressGST software like GSTR1, GSTR3B, GSTR9 & GSTR9C. You can also see the return filing status by client wise & Month wise. User gets a real-time view of how many returns are pending & how many returns are filed. If user want to know that which return is pending, user can click on pending status & ExpressGST redirects you to return filing page. User can download all filed returns PDFs through return register & you can sync latest return status from the govt portal by clicking on refresh button. In the return register you can see 4 statuses of the returns.
- Prepare – This status option shows that you must prepare your return.
- Due – This option will show that your return due in no. of Days.
- Overdue – This option will show that last date of return filing is passed away & you did not file your return in due days.
- Filed – This option will show that your GSTR return filing has been filed.
Benefits of Return Register
The Benefits of the Return Register is that user can easily see the real time return filing status of all related GSTIN of all years in a single screen no need to log in to every GSTIN separately to see the filing status. The main benefit of this feature is time saving.
Schedule & Send 2A & 2B Reconciliation Email:
In ExpressGST software through this you can send mail of GSTR 2A & GSTR 2B reports to all clients. You can edit & change mail id, phone number & contact person name in this feature. You can schedule and send mail to the clients separately or in bulk. To do this you need to enable schedule on all the clients for automatic scheduling of email. After enabling this option, ExpressGST will automatically send mail to all clients who have been added in ExpressGST on 15th of every month. You can find this option within Profile option & you need to click on schedule 2A & 2b email option. If you want to send the reconciliation report, then you need to import their data of GSTR 2 (Purchase).
Benefits of Schedule 2A & 2B emails Clients side
There are multiple benefits of Schedule 2A & 2B email feature. User is not required to send 2A/2B data manually and ExpressGST will automatically send the email to all clients. The main benefit of this feature is time saving. User is not required to log in to portal for every client to download their data and send.
ExpressGST helps you with user access management. Through this User Management option, you can give access of ExpressGST to your staff members, colleagues by making separate Email id & password for log in purpose. If you want to edit these details so you can click on edit button & can edit as well. If a user leaves the organization & company, then Admin user has right to remove user account from the user management.
GSTR1 Summary Report:
With ExpressGST you get filed GSTR-1 consolidated summary report along with section wise details also. You can find this report in the dashboard. Here you can see month wise GSTR-1 filed report and can easily download GSTR1 filed data to view data in details. In this GSTR1 Summary, you will get the section wise comparison & Invoice wise bifurcation in the Excel format like (B2B. B2CS, B2BA, B2CL, EXPORT, HSN, Document summary). The GSTR-1 report also provides a consolidated view of taxable value & tax amount (IGST, SGST, CGST). You can download GSTR-1 summary report in PDF form & excel format. There are multiple ways to download GSTR-1 summary report.
- You can download GSTR-1 summary report through the dashboard where this report available GSTR-1 multi month summary report of filed month.
- You can download this report in the PDF format from the GSTR1 option where this report available in the PDF format & excel format.
- You can download this report from the GSTR 9 & in GSTR 9 this report available name of consolidated GSTR-1 annual report.
Benefits of GSTR-1 summary report
The benefit of GSTR-1 summary report is that user easily download their filed returns of all years. User can compare their filed data and their books data through the ExpressGST. Through this feature user get their complete filed data so that user can save their valuable time.
Sales by R1 vs Purchase by 2A
ExpressGST software where you can compare easily how much sales taxable amount shown in the particular month & how much purchase taxable value in the particular month. You can see this report in the graphical view & if you want to see this report amount wise then you need to click on flip icon button and you can see amount wise sales & purchase taxable value comparison also. You can find this option on the dashboard. Through this feature you can track your records of whole financial year of Sales & purchase. And you can see your business stage by graphical view through ExpressGST software. Through this feature you can see the total sales value & total purchase value in particular month & particular year.
Benefits of Sales by R1 & Purchase by 2A at the point of view Clients side
There are multiple benefits of the sales by R1 & purchase by 2A report. Clients can do comparison between Sales taxable value & purchase taxable value through this report. Through this, you can view real time of complete F.Y. year sales taxable value & purchase taxable value.
- Graphical View: – In this view you can see their report in graphical view.
- Amount View: – In this view you can easily compare your sales & purchase amount month wise.
GSTIN Insight Screen:
In ExpressGST you can see the view the data means all information about company. You can find this option by click on the GSTIN/Company Name & click on information button. After click on information button at the left corner of the screen, you can view your all details in this feature which are available in the GST portal. You can view following details: –
- Basic details- In first you can view company basic details like GSTIN registered name, register GSTIN no.
- Proprietor Name- Then you can view proprietor’s name, Authorized signatory, GST practitioner.
- In third point you can view place of business or multiple place of business.
- Then you view the filing table & filing status of previous months & years of GSTR1, GSTR 3B, GSTR 9, GSTR 9C.
- In the fifth point you can see your ledger statement how much amount is available in Cash Ledger & how much amount is in the credit ledger.
- In the sixth point you can see how many GSTIN is registered from this particular PAN.
- In the seventh point you can see the authentication details means your Aadhar is authenticated & your KYC is verified or Unverified. In seventh point you can also see the account details how many banks are linked to this GSTIN.
- In the eighth point you can see the HSN dealing means how many HSN are used your company in sales & purchase.
- You can see company’s turnover through this feature & you can see your business type like trader, wholesaler.
NET Tax Liability (R1 & 2A)
In ExpressGST you can view the net tax liability means how much input & output tax according to your sales & purchase in the last months & last years. You can easily get to know how much GST tax has been filed by in last months. You can find this option in dashboard under NET tax liability. You can easily compare between Input tax & output tax.