Benefits of using cloud software for filing TDS returns
The onslaught of the pandemic known as COVID-19 has touched and affected everything. It forced us to maintain a physical distance between each other, making it a requirement for us to find ingenious ways to work around the problem.
Tax compliance and accounting, traditionally considered paper intensive projects, are a few of the functions that can be performed remotely, provided that the company has right software in order to facilitate it. Business Continuity and Tax Compliance are a few promises that cloud-based software fulfils.
Transitioning the business to a cloud-based platform would streamline the process of filing TDS which, for a CA, ensures filing of client’s data without the need of data in a physical state.
CAs are subject to the laws of countries that they’re operating in. Considering the material that they’re dealing with and the sensitive nature around it, there are a bunch of challenges faced by businesses and CAs who still use a traditional mode of filing returns. Let’s take a look at a few of them –
● CAs can only proceed to file in the returns after the client finishes the handover of data in a physical manner, which can be an extremely menial task which is also prone to errors.
● Issues to Download and Update JAVA file or to download CSI file to validate FVU
● Preparing TDS Correction Return
● Getting Unconsumed Challan in one click.
● Failing to adopt and maintain new mediums like computers with appropriate softwares to facilitate the filing of returns.
● Availability of a physical work space, a steady internet connection and the cost of rent are also a few major constraints in a traditional system.
● Zero flexibility towards working remotely.
● Manual checks are a must as there are no compliance checking tools that abled into the software, which requires a large chunk of time
A direct answer to the above mentioned problems is a cloud-based software. A cloud based software can help a company truly modernize in the following ways –
● Remote access to data and filing of returns, anytime anywhere, is the biggest advantage of cloud-based software. All you need is a computer and a decent enough internet connection and you’re good to go
● Storage of data is no longer a problem as everything is stored on the, data can be accessed without the need of cumbersome hard disks and drives
● The nature of data that a CA deals with is sensitive in nature and safety & privacy is one of the key features of a cloud-based platform
● The advantage of having everything in a single place, from filing to reporting at a button’s click, makes TDS filing easy for an organization
KDK’s Express TDS Software allows you to be COVID-19 safe as you don’t have to go to a TIN center to file in your return. With it, all you need is an internet connection to access client’s information anywhere-anytime off the multiple cloud servers; a unique method of providing a secure place for data storage with the convenience that is associated with cloud storage.
KDK is one of the Oldest name in Tax Compliance be it Income Tax, TDS or GST Software. KDK software is the preferred choice of Tax Practitioners and Corporates for their Tax Filing requirements. KDK Softwares founded in the year 2006, has become a Prominent Brand name in the Taxation / Tax Filing Industry.